by Brian Tracy
- The Law of Abundance: We live in an abundant universe in which there is sufficient money for all who really want it and are willing obey the laws governing its acquisition.
- The Law of Exchange: Money is the medium through which people exchange their labor in the production of goods and services for the goods and services of others.
- The Law of Capital: Your most valuable asset, in terms of cash flow, is your physical and mental capital, your earning ability.
- The Law of Time Perspective: The most successful people in any society are those who take the longest time period into consideration when making their day-to-day decisions.
- The Law of Saving: Financial freedom comes to the person who saves ten percent or more of his income throughout his lifetime.
- The Law of Conservation: Its not how much you make, but how much you keep, that determines your financial future,
- Parkinson’s Law: Expenses always rise to meet income.
- The Law of Three: There are three legs to the stool of financial freedom: savings, insurance and investment.
- The Law of Investing: Investigate before you invest.
- The Law of Compound Interest: You become financially independent by investing your money carefully and allowing it to grow at compound interest.
- The Law of Accumulation: Every great financial achievement is an accumulation of hundreds of small efforts and sacrifices that no one ever sees or appreciates.
- The Law of Attraction: The more money you save and accumulate, the more money you attract into your life.
- The Law of Accelerating Acceleration: The faster you move toward financial freedom, the faster it moves toward you.