This is the final part of the Attract More Clients with Your Website 3-Part Series. In Part 1 we talked about the importance of Creating a Powerful & Engaging Headline, and how to create one; then in Part 2 we covered some strategies that helped you Grow a Tribe of Followers – that is, Capture Your Ideal Clients Contact Info & Develop a Relationship with Them.
Today we’ll explore 5 strategies that will help you create a website that is truly a client-attraction tool, not just an online fancy brochure.
5 Tips to Help Your Website Visitor Stay on Your Page
Here are a few ways to ensure that your website visitor keeps exploring your website – IF they are your ideal client – and give you a chance to connect & get to know each other:
1. Make sure that you have a powerful headline that Instantly Captures your Ideal Client’s Attention & Interest (we covered this in detail in Part 2 – but it’s so important that it’s worth repeating it)
2. Make sure that each page on your website covers one topic, one product, or one servicePER Page. It is a well-known marketing “mantra” that “A confused mind doesn’t buy” – don’t confuse your site visitor with too many choices on any particular page!
3. Invest some time in studying copywriting and creating powerful headlines
Make sure that your headline, sub-headlines, and your web copy are “Hypnotic”– meaning, every sentence on your page should further invite and entice your website visitor to want to read more, and help them see why it is you that they should hire when they need the solution/s you provide.
This is one of the best investments that you can make in your business. When you learn to write great copy, you learn how to engage your potential clients and sell more effectively to them. (See link to resources at the bottom of this article)
4. Make sure that each page on your website has “Viral Capabilities”!
Ensure that your website or blog is equipped with social media tools, such as Facebook Share button, Facebook Like button, Twitter Share, LinkedIn Share, and whatever social media you are active on (though, do NOT over-do it!). This way, if your site visitors love what they see – or if they believe it can benefit their “tribe” of friends/followers/etc., they can share your info on their social platforms.
5. Make it easy for your visitor to make a purchase or to contact you! Have prices clearly displayed for your products (not necessarily for your services) and clearly visible “Buy” buttons or links. Also make sure that you have a Contact Us link at the bottom of each page, or in the navigation bar. It can be really frustrating when someone wants your service or product, but can’t find the contact info link, in case they have question before making the purchase.
There are many websites out there that get 100,000s of site visitors per month, or even million+ monthly visitors, yet they generate no revenue? Fact is, if a website doesn’t have certain elements in place – the elements we covered in this 3-part series – they miss out on attracting clients. Of course, not every website is built with client-attraction in mind… but we are in business, so it’s important to put this foundation element in place in a way that it supports our business goal.
How about your web presence?
Is your website only an Electronic Brochure,
or is it a lead and client generator tool?
If you got 10,000 or 100,000 visitors this month, would you capture your ideal clients’ contact info? Would you connect & engage with those who’ be interested in your service, home-study course, group coaching…? Or would most of the visitors navigate away and never see your website again…?
Invest some time into implementing the above strategies – and the strategies we covered in Part 1 and Part 2 – and create a website that will start capturing your visitors’ contact info starting today!
Then once you have a database of prospects, develop a relationship with them by engaging them in various ways:
- Send them valuable content
- Videos (tutorials, “how to…,” inspiration, etc.)
So… what do you think? Did you find today’s tips helpful? Do you think you can implement these strategies on your website? Let me know if you need clarification on any of the above – or if you need help implementing any of the elements we discussed in the 3-part series. Post your questions or comments in the comments section below, or contact me by email, skype, or through LinkedIn and I’ll help you put these in place.
If you are a member of myClientAttractionAcademy, here are some tutorials that you can access in the members’ area:
*** You must be logged in to access these resources – if you are not a member, you can access all of our tutorials (150+ hours) and our resources for 30-DAYS for Only $1.00
We have some great video training courses and you can get 30-days unrestricted access to all of them. Here are some of the topics you can explore:
- How to Design Market-Dominating Websites(5-Part Video Tutorial)
- Our Secret Resources And Templates To Help You Do-It-Yourself
The above titles just some of the Tutorial Videos we have in the members area; and we have dozens more other Marketing & Business-Building titles – Click Here to take a look at our Video Tutorial titles and a list of our Resources.
With your membership, you can access all of our tutorials (150+ hours of them) for only $1.00 – No Strings Attached! And with your membership, you also get to attend our weekly support webinars, where you can get answers to all of your business-building and marketing questions. The support training webinars alone are worth at least $500.00 (!)
If you don’t start attracting more clients by the end of your 30-days trial, cancel your membership – but at least take advantage of the 30-days $1-trial. What if we have the missing puzzle pieces to your business-success? What if the tutorials and the weekly training-sessions are what your business needed…? Give it a try – what have you got to lose?
Get Notified of Future Articles by eMail!
Simply Enter Your eMail Address Below:
Got Questions or Comments?
Post them Below: