The question is: Is your website a cool (or not even too cool) online brochure or is it a client-attraction tool? I know you’ve heard this question many times, but if you are not getting clients through your website, then read on…
Website = Online Brochure = your website does not have interactive features, but rather only lists what you do, what you offer, and who you are… (it generates zero to extremely few leads or clients)
Website = Client Attraction Tool = Your website contains the following 9 elements: (and generates dozens of leads daily)
- Make sure that each page on your website covers one topic / one product/ one service. It is a well-known marketing “mantra” that “A confused mind doesn’t buy” – don’t confuse your site visitor with too many choices!
- Powerful Headline that grabs your visitors’ attention and “forces” them to read on
- Ensure that the Headline is 100% niche-friendly – it identifies your niche’s pain and suggests a solution; for example, “Are you tired of being tired? Find out the 7 simple secrets to waking up energized and feeling energized all day long…” or “Discover how to easily get out of any conflict and build more harmonious relationships with your spouse, in ONLY 7 Days!!!”
- Sub-headline that supports your main headline and further involves the visitor to read on. For example, “Nutritionist and fitness expert shares energy management secrets only high performers and top athletes know” or “Relationship Coach exposes fail-proof strategies that will bring guaranteed results!”
- HIGHLY VISIBLE OPT-IN BOX with an irresistible offer, on the top fold of your home page, and on the side-bar of every page. For example, “Discover 12 powerful steps you can take today to increase your energy level. Simply fill in your contact info below to get instant access to this colorful and potentially life-changing PDF Cheat Sheet” (and, yes, make your giveaways colorful – add graphics, use colored headlines, etc – just don’t overdo it); or Download our “Understand the Four Conflict Styles and How to Deal Effectively with Each Style” powerful eBook (47 pages). Simply fill in your…” See some examples on my websites: www.ClientEnrollmentFunnels.com or www.theSixFigureIncomeCoach.com.
- “Hypnotic” copy – meaning, every sentence on your page should further involve the visitor, making them want to know more and helping them understand why it is you that they should listen to. Your web copy should focus PRIMARILY on the BENEFITS the visitor would get if they sign up for your freebie, or if they buy your product or service. Investing some time in studying copy-writing and headline writing is one of the most crucially important for your business success. If you are ready to watch some tutorials, sign up at www.MyClientAttractionAcademy.com/mcaa for a 30-days, NO STRINGS ATTACHED trial account (can cancel at any time) and get access to marketing training, copy-writing training, as well as access 350 most powerful headlines used in recent years, and much more….
- Understand that the PRIMARY PURPOSE of your website, is to get your ideal clients’ contact info, hence the importance of the highly visible irresistible offer. People do business with people they know, like, and trust. By getting the visitors’ contact info, you get a chance to develop a relationship with them and accomplish those three “goals” (know, like, trust). If your goal is to generate sales from the first visit, that’s like asking someone to marry you on the first date – I ‘m not saying that it’s not happening – it does, but it’s just not realistic. HOWEVER, If you have the powerful irresistible – and highly visible – offer on your site, you’ll capture the visitors contact info; AND if your copy is written in a powerful way AND is solution/benefit oriented, and the visitor is ready to buy, then BINGO, you just made a sale. Either way, you end up with either their contact info or a sale – a ginormous difference from the website where people just read stuff, then navigate away.
- Make sure your website and blog is equipped with social media tools, such as “Share” buttons and “Like” button, so visitors can share your page/article/etc. with their friends; as well as help you grow your tribe of “1000 true followers.”
- Have a powerful About page! Have a powerful description of WHO you serve and HOW you serve them. Describe How you help your clients, vs sharing your resume and certifications. Also make sure to have a high resolution picture of you on this page – one that was professionally shot – or a picture taken of you in action (during delivering a speech, for example)… If you use a “home-made” photo, make sure that it’s of great quality and SMILE on it, if at all possible. People do business with people they know, like, and trust. It’s easier to like and trust someone who smiles – it’s just pure science
I’m amazed how many businesses out there do not apply the above nine pretty simple strategies; yet they invest hundreds or thousands of dollars to drive traffic to their site (pay-per-click advertising, banner advertising, etc.) and spend hours on social media or use other strategies to drive traffic to their sites, yet their websites are not user-friendly; nor are they set up to capture their ideal clients’ contact info.
How about you? Did you build a website that’s only an online brochure, showing off your services; or is it a lead and client generation tool?
Implement the above strategies and build a website that will start capturing your visitors contact info starting today! Once you have a database of prospects, develop a relationship with them by sending them valuable info (through your autoresponder), as well as offer them some of your services and/or products. Keep your communication with your list/s at about 80% valuable content, and up to 20% self-promotion.
So… what do you think? Do you find this helpful? Do you think you can implement these strategies on your website? Let me know if you need clarification on any of the above – or if you think I missed any important elements that should be included in a website.
Access and discuss more marketing strategies in our FaceBook Private Group – Click HERE to join us; or join our LinkedIn group, the Coaches’ Support Group – JOIN US and ask your questions in there. And if you want to learn more website client-attraction strategies, visit www.ClientEnrollmentFunnels.com and learn about the 6.5 powerful tweaks you can make to your website so you can consistently attract new clients.
To get future posts directly in your eMail inbox, enter your email below:
!!! WE DO NOT SPAM – Nor share your info with anyone for any reason !!!